And at long last, I get off my ass and fix tonc's code for the arm-eabi ↔ arm-none-eabi change. Also fixed some other things in html and css, and updated the PDF. I had to export the PDF via chrome this time, though, so it'll look a little different. It also lost me about 60 pages, now where did those go all of a sudden …
But yeah … tonc is at 1.4.2 now.
It looks like you forgot about the "Modified Aug 15, 2008, J Vijn. " part.
I do like this guide, it's a really great resource and got me interested in "close to the metel" C programming. I used it a bit when playing around with the DS.
Just wanted to thank you for this guide and for still taking time to update it. I only discovered it this year. Now I won't even have to edit any more makefiles to use arm-none-eabi, great! Thanks! :-)
*tinkers* Nope. No I didn't.
thank you for your contributions .
new to gba dev (for fun..), learn a lot from your tonc