Apparently usenti v1.7.5 had a nasty bug that messed up 24bpp saving. The bug was actually in cldib, so I updated the git source too (not that anyone'd notice though). While I was at it, I changed a few other items as well.
Usenti v1.7.6 changes
- Fixed 24bpp save
- Added quick-copy option (Alt+C)
- Better scaling for color components
- Manual is callable from the app (F1)
Hmm, I never listed the v1.7.5 changed did I?
- Fully-variable zoom
- Snap to tile option for editing
- NDS alphabit support for 16bpp export. The color in palette-index 0 will have bit 15 set.